Mk1 Gas Meter Box Door
17 in stock
You are buying a Gas meter box door (MK1)
This is white replacement meter door for a cavity or inset Gas meter box ( Mk1 Recessed Box.)
The door dimensions are 455mm wide x 539mm high (17.91″ x 21.22″) so please check this door is a suitable replacement for yours.
The meter door comes complete with spring pin hinges, latch and a meter box key.
It is a british standard compliant Mark 1 gas meter box door.
What are the specifications?
- Compliant to BS B499:2009
- Constructed from GRP – Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Will not corrode, weather resistant
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- Left hand hinged
So simple to fit!
- The left-hand side of the box has pre-drilled holes into which the door pins are inserted.
- Hold the door and insert the solid stainless steel pin into the top recess.
- Press in the brass spring pin fully and slide into the bottom recess allowing the pin to spring back into the pre-drilled hole.
- Close the door as normal and lock
This meter door is suitable for all new build or retro fit installations and is acceptable to all Independant Gas Transporters.
PLEASE DO CHECK MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR CURRENT DOOR AND HINGES ARE PIN HINGES TO AVOID RETURNS.